2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe came from the side of a cereal box can't remember which cereal. It is a no fail recipe that my friends have raved over. Lovely light taste after a satisfying meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups crunchy breakfast cereal (Special K, Rice flakes, Almond cranberry crunch or other)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted (better)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1Roll or process the cereal to make about 1 cup crumbs.
- 2Combine crumbs, margarine and 2 tbsp sugar.
- 3Reserve 2 tbsp of mixture.
- 4Press remaining mixture into a greased an 8-inch baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate.
- 5Bake at 375°F degrees for 8 minutes; cool.
- 6While the crust is baking and cooling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 7Add lemon juice and rind.
- 8Beat whipping cream stiff; fold into cream mixture.
- 9Turn into the prepared cool crust.
- 10Sprinkle reserved cereal mixture on top.
- 11Chill 2 hours, cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2572.7
- Calories from Fat 1973
- Total Fat 219.2 g
- Saturated Fat 112.5 g
- Cholesterol 601.5 mg
- Sodium 1427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 133.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy breakfast cereal