Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Great dessert for spring. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition.
- Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pipe or spoon remaining Cool Whip around edge of pie just before serving.
- Top with berry mixture.