4 hrs 10 mins
Great dessert for spring. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- 2Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition.
- 3Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
- 4Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- 5Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Pipe or spoon remaining Cool Whip around edge of pie just before serving.
- 7Top with berry mixture.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 266.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g