- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition.
- Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pipe or spoon remaining Cool Whip around edge of pie just before serving.
- Top with berry mixture.