Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the cookbook "All-New Complete Step-by-Step Diabetic Cookbook"
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake - Diabetic-Friendly recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; stir well.
- Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300*.
- Place cottage cheese in a food processor or blender; process 1 minute or until very smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Add egg substitute and next 5 ingredients; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 300* for 50 minutes or until almost set (center will be soft but will become firm when chilled).
- Remove from oven; cool on wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Garnish with lemon slices.