Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found these in a local magazine. It is quick, easy and very tasty
- 1 (250 g) packet butternut snap biscuits
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon butter
- whipped cream
- Grease 18 holes of two 12 hole patty pans (round based pans).
- Place each biscuit over the 18 holes of prepared pans.
- Cook in a moderate oven, 180C, for about 5 minutes or until soft to touch.
- Using the back of a teaspoon, gently press biscuits back into pan holes. Cool in pans.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and juice in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Divide lemon butter between biscuits.
- Top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan, top with whipped cream.
- Decorate as desired eg grated lemon rind, fresh mint leaves.
I was actually going to post this recipe but found it here. These little morsels are so tasty and fairly easy to make in a hurry. My only issue was it was a little hard to mould the biscuits to the pan without them breaking, I found the best method was to use a soup spoon gently. Also these are best made on the day needed. I made the biscuit portion the day before & even though they were stored in an airtight container they did go a little soft making them hard to pick up without crumbling. Really tasty though & I will definitely make these again.