dusty AE's Note:
Found these in a local magazine. It is quick, easy and very tasty
My Private Note
mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 18 holes of two 12 hole patty pans (round based pans).
- 2Place each biscuit over the 18 holes of prepared pans.
- 3Cook in a moderate oven, 180C, for about 5 minutes or until soft to touch.
- 4Using the back of a teaspoon, gently press biscuits back into pan holes. Cool in pans.
- 5Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and juice in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Divide lemon butter between biscuits.
- 7Top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until firm.
- 8Remove cheesecakes from pan, top with whipped cream.
- 9Decorate as desired eg grated lemon rind, fresh mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butternut snap biscuits