I made AlabamaGirl71's recipe (#51329) for lemon cheesecake bars and asked for feedback from my friends. This is the recipe I developed, which is really only a minor variation on the original (thicker cheesecake layer and more graham cracker crumbles on top).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Prepare 13x9-inch baking pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and melted butter; mix well.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- 5Press the rest into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake for 8 minutes; allow to cool.
- 7While the crust is cooling, beat cream cheese until it's fluffy.
- 8Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk.
- 9Add eggs until mixture is just combined.
- 10Add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- 11Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- 12Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the top of the cheesecake layer.
- 13Bake for about 50 minutes.
- 14Cool for about 1 1/2 hours, then cut into bars.
- 15Store in your refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bars - Caren's Variation on Alabamagirl71's
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 199.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g