Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lemon and cheesecake--my favorite combination of flavors!
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and melted butter; mix well.
- Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture.
- Press the rest into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes; allow to cool.
- While the crust is cooling, beat cream cheese until it's fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the milk.
- Add eggs until mixture is just combined.
- Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool for about an hour, then cut into bars.
- Store in your refrigerator.