My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans or 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemons, rind Grated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, finely shredded (or grated)
- 1In a food processor, whirl butter, sugar, flour, and nuts until a dough forms.
- 2Or rub mixture with your fingers until fine crumbs form, then pat firmly together.
- 3Press mixture evenly into an 8- or 9-inch diameter baking pan with a removable bottom.
- 4Bake in a 350°F oven until a medium brown color, about 20 minutes.
- 5Spread cheesecake topping (other ingredients mixed until smooth in food processor) evenly over crust. Bake until topping is set in center when gently shaken, about 15 minutes.
- 6Cool, cover and chill until firm, at least one hour or up to 2 days.
- 7Remove rim from pan and cut cookie into 12 wedges.
- 8Sprinkle with lemon peel; remove from pan with a spatula.
- 9Serve, or arrange in a single layer, cover, and chill up until the next day.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 93.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: