1/2 Photos of Lemon Cheesecake Bars
1 hr 30 mins
This was in a magazine called "First". I cut it out because it sounded so yummy. I finally made these for Christmas Eve and they were a big hit...kept a few for a photo...crumbs and all...:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8" or 9" square pan with a sheet of aluminum foil extending 2' beyond 2 sides of the pan.
- 2Grate 1 tsp of the yellow zest from a lemon and squeeze 3 tbs. juice.
- 3Beat butter, salt, 1/2 tsp lemon zest and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
- 4On low speed, beat in flour until crumbly.
- 5Beat in about 1 tbs lemon juice until dough just holds together.
- 6Press dough into bottom of prepared pan.
- 7Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 8Heat oven to 350°.
- 9Bake crust until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 10Beat cheese with 2/3 cup sugar until smooth.
- 11Beat in eggs, 1/2 tsp lemon zest and 2 tbs. lemon juice.
- 12Pour over crust.
- 13Bake until cheesecake is firm and top puffs, 35 to 40 minutes.
- 14Cool completely.
- 15Refrigerate until cold.
- 16Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before cutting.
- 17Lift cheesecake out of pan using foil as handles.
- 18Cut into triangles.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g