Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delightful dessert!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Place cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into partially baked crust.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread sour cream over top; refrigerate. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired.