Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delightful dessert!
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Place cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into partially baked crust.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread sour cream over top; refrigerate. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired.