1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Chef mariajane's Note:
I am a true cheesecake lover, and I think I have tasted nearly every kind of cheesecake there is, and made plenty of them in my lifetime!! This recipe is a very good cheesecake, I like it especially with the mangoes, This is one of the lighter cheesecakes, so it is light on the cream cheese - but very tasty - ENJOY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (454 g) container light ricotta cheese, extra smooth
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 22 vanilla wafers
- 4 cups fresh berries or 4 cups sliced peaches or 4 cups mangoes or 4 cups kiwi, etc
- 1Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in flour and vanilla. Beat in eggs just until well blended. Blend in ricotta cheese, sour cream, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- 2Place vanilla wafers in bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Gently spoon cheesecake batter over wafers.
- 4Bake in preheated 325F oven until center is slightly wobbly, about 65 minutes to 70 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven; run knife around edge. Return to oven that has been turned off. Let rest 1 hour with door ajar.Remove outer ring.
- 6Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving.
- 7Serve slice topped with 1/3 cup fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: