Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy to make cheesecake that is refreshing and creamy, with just a hint of lemon. This wonderful recipe is from Kraft Foods. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Stir in lemon peel and juice. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store in refrigerator.