Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is for the well-loved lemon cheesecake however I've used mandarin segments to decorate, you can easily adapt this recipe to your liking like I've done!
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 10 g soft butter
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1⁄4 lemon
- 100 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 3 mandarin segments
- Crush the biscuits into small pieces and combine with the soft butter and honey. Place this mixture into one small metal cutter ring and press firmly and evenly on the bottom of the ring.
- Add the lemon juice and icing sugar to the cheese, whisk for around 2 minutes, being careful not to over whisk as this can cause the mixture to split.
- Spoon the mixture into the rings and using a flan/palette knife press the mix well into the ring to prevent air gaps. Remove the ring with either a hot cloth or blowtorch.
- TIP: If you find it difficult to remove from the ring, use a flat knife to cut around the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecakes onto a large plate or individual ones and decorate with the mandarin segments or fruits of your own choice!