- 0.5 (425 g) box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package butter or 2 cups margarine
- 1 (85 g) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Graham crumbs with margarine until it resembles small peas.
- Pat in 13inch pan and bake at 375C for 7 to 10 minutes and let cool.
- In separate bowl combine Jello mix with hot water and cool in fridge until partially set. About 1hr.
- Next cream sugar with cream cheese and set aside.
- Beat milk in saucepan over medium heat and add jello mixture stirring frequently.
- Add to Cream cheese mixture, mix well.
- Spread on cooled crumbs and put in fridge overnight.