Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the last recipe I'm posting for 2001. My 511th!! Wow! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on 'Zaar !!!
- 2 cups biscuits, crushed (use your favourite biscuits that crumble easily)
- 100 g butter
- 350 g panir
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 6 -8 walnuts, whole
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 150 ml lemon juice
- Grease a pie plate with butter.
- Put crushed biscuits in a bowl.
- Add butter.
- Mix both with your hands.
- Put mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 180 degees C.
- Allow to cool.
- Now prepare the filling.
- For this, put paneer in a blender.
- Add lemon juice, cold milk and condensed milk.
- Blend all well together till you get a fine paste.
- Put on the pie base prepared earlier.
- Decorate tart with walnuts.
- Refrigerate for half an hour and serve.