1/2 Photos of Lemon Cheese Squares
Chef on the coast's Note:
There are a handful of Mr. Food's creations my family loves. This is one of them! I like making this in the summer. Lemon and cream cheese equal summertime for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg and the oil; mix until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of the mixture.
- 4Lightly pat the remaining mixture into an ungreased 9x13 baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in another medium-sized bowl, beat together the remaining egg, the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until light and smooth. Spread over the baked layer.
- 6Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture and bake for another 15 minutes, until light golden.
- 7Cool, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheese Squares
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g