- 226.79 g butter, softened
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2.46 ml lemon flavoring
- 4.92 ml grated lemon rind
- 591.47 ml sifted flour
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in a mixer.
- Add egg yolk and flavorings.
- Beat until light.
- Shake flour through a fine sieve with the salt.
- Add this to butter mixture until blended well.
- Force through a cookie press or spritz gun onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. UNDERbake these; do not let them brown.
- Makes 6 dozen.