you've tasted these -- they melt in your mouth -- but usually people don't add the lemon zest, which makes All The Difference in how special these taste
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in a mixer.
- Add egg yolk and flavorings.
- Beat until light.
- Shake flour through a fine sieve with the salt.
- Add this to butter mixture until blended well.
- Force through a cookie press or spritz gun onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. UNDERbake these; do not let them brown.
- Makes 6 dozen.