1/3 Photos of Lemon Cheese Spritz Cookies for Christmas
carrie sheridan's Note:
you've tasted these -- they melt in your mouth -- but usually people don't add the lemon zest, which makes All The Difference in how special these taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in a mixer.
- 2Add egg yolk and flavorings.
- 3Beat until light.
- 4Shake flour through a fine sieve with the salt.
- 5Add this to butter mixture until blended well.
- 6Force through a cookie press or spritz gun onto cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. UNDERbake these; do not let them brown.
- 8Makes 6 dozen.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheese Spritz Cookies for Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 255.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: