Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from the Goose Berry Patch cookbook "Made From Scratch", this pie is easy, fast and simply delicious.....
- 226.79 g sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts
- Blend the milk and softened cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and blend until thickened.
- Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Definite 5* recipe you have here sharflan! Simple, delicious and still has the wow factor for company. My family thought it was just wonderful. I decorated the pie with limes only because I didn't have a lemon left to garnish it with. Thx so much for sharing this winner recipe! Made for Spring Pick A Chef 2011.