Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This needs to chill for about two hours. :) This to me is more of a Lemon cream pie. Its really creamy and light unlike a cheese cake that is more dense. This is great if you want something really fast to put together.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, undiluted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a larger mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
- Gradually add the lemonade. Continue beating until smooth, light and fluffy (3 to 4 minutes).
- Fold pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture. Add a small amount of cool whip.
- Pour into pie crust. Chill for at least 2 hours. Top with remainder of cool whip.