These are fabulous for parties or just for snacking. Very light but very delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil until crumbly.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of the mixture.
- 3Pat remaining mixture in a lightly sprayed 9 by 13 in pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees, and let cool.
- 5In a bowl, beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and 1 egg until smooth.
- 6Spread over baked layer.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 8Bake 15-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 9Let cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Duncan Hines yellow pudding cake mix