Recipe by Derf
The kids think this is their own special dessert, they don't realize how much the adults like it too!! It really makes a beautiful presentation. originally from the jello people.
- 1 (85 g) packagesoft ladyfingers
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, juice and rind
- 2 (85 g) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry, or frozen thawed and drained
- 1 (85 g) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Line inside rim of greased 9 inch springform pan with ladyfingers, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice and rind in a large bowl of electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
- Add ice cubes, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Add jelly slowly to cream cheese mixture while beating on low speed.
- Increase speed and beat just until well blended.
- Fold in topping.
- Pour into prepared pan, arrange raspberries on top and chill.
- Dissolve raspberry jelly powder in boiling water, add ice cubes and stir until slightly thickened.
- Immediately spoon over cake.
- Chill at least 4 hours.