4 hrs 30 mins
The kids think this is their own special dessert, they don't realize how much the adults like it too!! It really makes a beautiful presentation. originally from the jello people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (85 g) package soft ladyfingers
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, juice and rind
- 2 (85 g) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry, or frozen thawed and drained
- 1 (85 g) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1Line inside rim of greased 9 inch springform pan with ladyfingers, set aside.
- 2Beat cream cheese, lemon juice and rind in a large bowl of electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- 3Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
- 4Add ice cubes, stirring until slightly thickened.
- 5Add jelly slowly to cream cheese mixture while beating on low speed.
- 6Increase speed and beat just until well blended.
- 7Fold in topping.
- 8Pour into prepared pan, arrange raspberries on top and chill.
- 9Dissolve raspberry jelly powder in boiling water, add ice cubes and stir until slightly thickened.
- 10Immediately spoon over cake.
- 11Chill at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Charlotte Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g