Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely lemony champagne punch that has a luscious flavor and golden color. Very light and refreshing.
- 4 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 quarts water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 liter sparkling water, chilled
- 1 (7/8 quart) bottledry champagne, chilled
- Mix lemonade and water and chill.
- Before serving, add ginger ale and sparkling water and pour over ice cubes in a large punch bowl.
- Pour chilled champagne over punch and stir gently.
Loved it! So refreshing. Recommend adding more champagne though!
Major hit! Sweet and tart with a kick! We did not use punch cups - looks elegant in white wine glasses or champagne flutes.
This is great for those that like very lemony drink with hardly any alcohol. I even skipped the water and cut back on the lemonade by half. I just like drinks with more of a kick! Hey this is good though for thse ho summer days!