Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place carrots in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover saucepan and steam 7-8 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Transfer carrots to a bowl.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and pepper to taste.
Quick, easy and refreshing! Great side dish for a spring day. Thanks Miller.
So good we're having it two nights in a row!
I was going to post this recipe, but remembered to search for it first...and here it is! Though mine called for salt to taste also. This dish is very good and I use a Tablespoon of dried parsley instead of fresh.