Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a little Norwegian Recipes book of mine. Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups beef bouillon
- 3 small carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 slices lemons, very thin
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine in a saucepan the bouillon, carrots, lemon slices and juice and 2 tablespoons of the parsley.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or just until carrots are tender.
- Serve immediately, ladling a lemon slice into each bowl. Sprinkle a little fresh parsley on each serving.