Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From a cookbook titled Diabetic Cooking recently received in the cookbook swap 2011. 10 minutes standing time is part of the cooking time.
- 680.38 g pork tenderloin (boneless)
- 14.79 ml capers (crushed)
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml water
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim fat from tenderloin, discard and set tenderloin aside.
- Combine capers, rosemary and black pepper in a small bowl and then rub rosemary mixture over tenderloin and then place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan and pour water and lemon juice over tenderloin.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until thermometer inserted in thickest park of tnderloin registers 170°F.
- Remove from oven; cover with aluminum foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
Delicious and easy! I didn't have any capers, but otherwise followed the recipe as written with the exception being I added some veggies to the pan (potatoes (2), a few carrots and some caulflower (cut up)). Cooked for about 1 1/2 hours for a wonderful and easy dinner! Thanks for sharing!