Recipe by *~*Elizabeth*~*
This recipe is super healthy and even easier to make. I got this from a website and right now I cannot remember the site to save my life and I LOVE IT!!! This dish is best served with seasoned rice and vegetables.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat nonstick skillet on med.-high heat.
- Salt and Pepper your fillers.
- Saute your fish with fat free butter flavored cooking spray. I didn't have that on hand so I used just regular butter flavored cooking spray.
- Squeeze Lemon juivce over the fish and add capers into the pan.
- Cook until the fish is fully cooked.