A twist off of the Italian version with white wine. I learned from my best friend in elementary school and was obsessed to make my own version. I am a lemon nut so the lemon juice amount all depends on person, but I like it TART! Very yummy with or without sauce as my kids say, I have never tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat frying pan with the butter over low heat.
- 2Add chicken.
- 3Put garlic salt, salt and pepper and wait 1-2 minutes and turn over.
- 4Add more garlic salt, salt and pepper and cover .
- 5Cook slowly checking frequently and turning over until cooked thoroughly and browned nicely.
- 6In meantime put lemon juice, water, capers, flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt in bowl and mix until flour has no bumps and mixture is smooth as you can get it.
- 7Take chicken out of pan and add juice mixture mixing constantly until thick.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Pour over chicken, I serve with baked potato and broccoli.
- 10The best meal in the world!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Caper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g