Lemon, Caper and Parsley Pan Sauce
- Add oil to empty skilled used to cook chicken and return pan to low heat.
- Add shallot and cook, stirring often, until softened,
- Add flour and cook stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
- Add broth, increase heat to medium high and bring to simmer, scraping pan bottom to loosen browned bits. Simmer rapidly until reduced to 1/2 cup. Stir in any accumulated chicken juices, and return to simmer and cook for 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat, and whisk in lemon juice, capers, parsley and butter, season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over cutlets and serve immediately.