Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From The Barefoot Contessa.
- olive oil, for cooking the pasta
- 1 lb capellini, dried
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- 150 g black caviar (very good)
- 1 lemon, zest of, for garnish
- Drizzle some olive oil in a large pot of boiling salted water, add the capellini, and cook al dente.
- Drain quickly, leaving a little water with the capellini.
- Quickly toss the capellini with the melted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place one serving of pasta on each plate and top with a large dollop of fresh caviar.
- Garnish with grated lemon zest. Serve immediately.