Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the moistest cake I've ever had, the jello in the mix is the trick. Got this recipe from my Mom's cousin, Linda Ashley.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 10x13 pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes - no longer!
- While cooling, blend together last 3 ingredients until smooth.
- Prick top of cake with fork tines (to allow glaze to penetrate the cake).
- Pour glaze over in spoonfuls allowing it to soak inches.