Recipe by Erin K. Brown
This is the moistest cake I've ever had, the jello in the mix is the trick. Got this recipe from my Mom's cousin, Linda Ashley.
- 432.33 g package lemon cake mix (Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines)
- 96.38 g package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 177.44 ml water
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 10x13 pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes - no longer!
- While cooling, blend together last 3 ingredients until smooth.
- Prick top of cake with fork tines (to allow glaze to penetrate the cake).
- Pour glaze over in spoonfuls allowing it to soak inches.