Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
We all loved this, and mom made it often. But if her brother Gene was coming to visit, this was a must have.
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix and bake in greased 9 X 13 pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Prick the top of the cake with a deep fork.
- Mix together orange juice, salad oil and powdered sugar to form glaze.
- While still warm, pour glaze over cake.