Recipe by dojemi
I thought this recipe was lost forever. I just found it and had to share. It is such a delicious and refreshing dessert.
Top Review by Stella Mae
Oh my! This is definitely a winner since it's so easy and equally delicious! I served it after a rather heavy meal, today, and my guests loved it with coffee and tea. This is so good that I'm thinking I'll take it to my church potluck later this month. Thanks for a great dessert!
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 store bought angel food cake
- 3 slices lemons (rings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lemon yogurt with the Cool Whip.
- Slice cake in half or in thirds.
- Spread layers with pie filling.
- Frost with the Cool Whip/lemon mixture.
- Cut lemon rings 1/2 way thru and twist.
- Arrange on top of cake.
- If you prefer a thinner lemon filling: purchase another lemon yogurt and mix some (not all or it will be to creamy) into the pie filling.