1/4 Photos of Lemon Cajun Stir Fry
Yum...this is a family favourite served with steamed rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g chicken breasts, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 large red capsicum, Sliced
- 1 large green capsicum, Sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1Coat chicken strips with seasoning.
- 2Heat 1/2 peanut oil in wok and stir fry chicken in batches till browned and cooked through, remove from wok.
- 3Heat remaining oil in wok and stirfry onion, halfway through cooking add capsicum and remove all vegetables from wok.
- 4Sauce:Mix ingredients together, add to wok and heat till thickened.
- 5Add chicken and vegetables,tossing till coated well with sauce and heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cajun Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 85.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 27.7 g