Recipe by chia
sure to put you in good humor.
Top Review by Georgia Dave
Fantastic summer time dessert. Tart and sweet and creamy. I added some lemon zest from the fresh lemons to boost the lemon factor even more. Delicious! We froze it in an ice cream maker to a soft-serve consistency. Will be making this often during the warm months.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from 10 lemons)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- combine sugar and lemon in a large bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- add remaining ingredients.
- pour into the freezer container of your ice cream maker, and follow manufacturer's directions.
- when done spoon into a freezer safe container and freeze 1 hour until firm.