1/1 Photo of Lemon Buttermilk Chicken
3 hrs 20 mins
This chicken dish turns out deliciously moist. Enjoy (prep time includes marinade time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg chicken breast fillet
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- oil (for frying)
For the marinade
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in a deep dish.
- 2Add chicken and marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- 3Combine the crumb ingredients.
- 4Drain chicken from marinade and press into the breadcrumbs.
- 5Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- 6Add chicken and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 7Serve with 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixed with the juice of 2 limes and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Buttermilk Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 925.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 74.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of