1/6 Photos of Lemon Butter Tilapia
This is my take on a James Beard recipe. So simple and quick, very few ingredients. This is the dish that turned me into a fish lover. Trick is to have everything ready to go when you start. It's fast from start to table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop parsley and put aside. Juice lemon and put aside.
- 2Melt 2 tbs. butter and the olive oil in non-stick skillet
- 3Lightly dust fish fillets in flour, season if desired with salt and pepper.
- 4When butter stops bubbling, add fish and saute 3-4 min on first side.
- 5Turn and finish second side 3-4 min, until done and flaky. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- 6Add remaining 2tbs. butter to skillet and melt.
- 7Stir in lemon juice and parsley quickly and pour immediately over fish.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.1
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g