Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy and delicious way to prepare something ordinarily thought of as difficult!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs raw shrimp, large
- 1 tablespoon fish seasoning (recommend amazing taste)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup oil or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup water or 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel shrimp, remove the vein and rinse with cold water. Split along back curve, cutting deeply, almost to edge. Open, and then press flat, butterfly-style. Coat shrimp with Amazing Taste® for Seafood. In a 2-quart baking dish, combine all remaining ingredients including Amazing Taste. Add shrimp and mix well. Cover and microwave on High for 4-6 minutes until shrimp are light orange. Serve immediately.