This was the first way I learned to cook fish. My favorite fish for this is tilipia, but any white fish filets would work. It is perfect with rice and a green vegetable. I found a website that has a picture of the Knorr seasoning (it doesn't seem to have Swiss in the name anymore). You can see a picture of it here: http://www.germandeli.com/048001704022.html
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules or 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon knorr aromat seasoning, for meat (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tilapia fillets
- Melt the butter and add remaining sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce over tilapia filets.
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.