Recipe by young n' fun
A perfect combination of the creamy and rich flavors of butter, paired with the clean acidic flavors of lemon is perfet when served with seafood! Especially shrimp and salmon.
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, very finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions over medium high heat with the vinegar and wine, stirring occasionaly.
- Once most of the liquid has been reduced, add the water and butter.
- Let butter melt and inccorporate with the rest of the onion mixture.
- Once butter is melted add lemon juice and basil.
- Serve over your choice of seafood and possibly with rice or pasta.