Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve hot spooned over broiled fish. Makes 1 cup.
- 1 cup butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- In a heavy-based saucepan, melt butter.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper- Simmer for about 1 minute, then add herbs.
- Serve hot.
Great on fresh haddock!
I used unsalted butter, and this was excellent. Very easy! We put it on baked halibut, and we both loved it! I will definitely make this again.