1/2 Photos of Lemon Butter Salmon With Capers and Asparagus
Mrs. Cavanar's Note:
This is a very easy, and tasty dish to make for company or a simple dinner at home. The presentation is great for company! I made this for Mother's Day and it was a big hit! My Husband made some garlic mashed potatoes for a side dish, but it would also go good with rice as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a large casserole dish with foil (3 qt Rectangle).
- 3Brush bottom and sides of foil with Olive Oil.
- 4Cut Salmon into 6 equal pieces.
- 5Salt and pepper both sides of salmon fillets.
- 6Arrange salmon in the center of baking dish, leaving room around the edges.
- 7Wash Asparagus, and arrange around the edges of the dish.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes until salmon is opaque and flakes easily.
- 9In a saucepan, simmer shallots, wine, and vinegar until shallots are soft.
- 10Add the butter, and 2 Tbsp water and stir until melted and smooth.
- 11Stir in Capers, Lemon Juice, Zest, and Parsley.
- 12Pour over salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Salmon With Capers and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 47.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar