Recipe by skigb
A quick and very tasty recipe from Fitness magazine. Everyone in my family loves this. The recipe is for one serving, but its easy to adjust.
- 4 ounces salmon
- 2 ounces dry whole wheat penne
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth or 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- broil or grill salmon for about 8 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat broccoli in microwave until warm, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk together melted butter, broth or water, lemon zest and juice, and garlic.
- Toss penne with broccoli and place cooked salmon on top.
- Drizzle lemon-butter sauce over all.