A quick and very tasty recipe from Fitness magazine. Everyone in my family loves this. The recipe is for one serving, but its easy to adjust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1broil or grill salmon for about 8 minutes per inch of thickness.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Heat broccoli in microwave until warm, about 4 minutes.
- 4Whisk together melted butter, broth or water, lemon zest and juice, and garlic.
- 5Toss penne with broccoli and place cooked salmon on top.
- 6Drizzle lemon-butter sauce over all.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Butter Salmon & Broccoli Penne
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium vegetable broth