Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful easy recipe that I picked up at the grocery store's demonstrations counter. These potatoes are seriously tasty! I had never heard of everglades seasoning before I made this so if you can't find it I would just season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and some dried thyme.
- 24 ounces dutch baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon everglades seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half; place in miscrowave-safe bowl with the water.
- Cover potatoes and microwave on High 7-8 minutes or until tender.
- Cut butter into small pieces and set aside.
- Squeeze lemon juice all over potatoes; stir in butter and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. I pour the remaining butter seasoning sauce on top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.