This is a wonderful easy recipe that I picked up at the grocery store's demonstrations counter. These potatoes are seriously tasty! I had never heard of everglades seasoning before I made this so if you can't find it I would just season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and some dried thyme.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Cut potatoes in half; place in miscrowave-safe bowl with the water.
- 3Cover potatoes and microwave on High 7-8 minutes or until tender.
- 4Cut butter into small pieces and set aside.
- 5Squeeze lemon juice all over potatoes; stir in butter and seasoning.
- 6Spread potatoes in single layer on baking sheet. I pour the remaining butter seasoning sauce on top.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: