Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great quick to fix stir fried side dish and so colorful. Servings may vary according to portions.
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) packageshredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mccormick lemon and herb seasoning
- Thaw peas and set aside.
- Stir fry carrots in oil for 5 minutes or until tender, but still crisp.
- Do not allow to brown.
- When carrots are done, add peas and heat through.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until all are coated with the sauce.
So sweet, crunchy and lemony. I used lemon pepper, an Italian herb blend and just a touch of butter with enough olive oil to stir-fry. It's delicious, Marie.