Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and easy.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir with a wire whisk.
- Gradually add the lemon juice.
- Taste butter mix and salt to taste.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, while stirring.
- Add the tabasco, while stirring.
- Once all ingredients are completely blended it is ready for serving.
I made this sauce simmered it a little while....added my cleaned shrimp and simmered a bit more....cooked pasta stirred it all together and served it with toasted bread. My family LOVED it!!!!