Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Atlanta Junior League Cookbook! Easy and good!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pound chicken breasts to one-quarter to one-eigth inch thickness.
- Combine flour and salt; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Liberally sprinkle with lemon pepper one each side of chicken breast.
- Sauté chicken in melted butter for about 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Leaving chicken in pan, stir in lemon juice, and increase heat to deglaze pan.
- Serve chicken with rice and lemon butter glaze with rice.