1/1 Photo of Lemon Butter Chicken
This recipe was given to me by a friend who would burn water if she tried to cook. :) She took a cooking class, and this is one of the dishes they made. Very easy, and VERY good! (Albeit a bit fattening)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (do not substitute anything else for this...it must be butter for the dish to turn out)
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 12 -16 ounces fettuccine, cooked (or other pasta of your choice)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Brush Dijon mustard liberally on both sides of chicken and coat in bread crumbs.
- 3Place in 13 X 9 baking dish.
- 4In small sauce pan, melt butter over low heat and stir in lemon juice, finely grated lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over chicken breasts in pan.
- 6Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting with pan drippings every 15 minutes.
- 7Fifteen minutes before chicken is done, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 8Drain and keep warm.
- 9When chicken is done, transfer breasts to platter and scrape the lemon butter sauce and crunchy browned butter bits from the pan and toss with the cooked, drained pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 1105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 38.9 g