Recipe by Teman24
My wife wanted something fresh with a California home taste over some Hoki that she just purchased for dinner. So I made this to be light and all natural with a California zing. Just don't overcook it or the avocado will separate.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter (Melted)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream (milk optional substitute)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic (Minced or Powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2-1 avocado (Mashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan combine all ingredients without the lemon juice and stir to an even (unlumpy) consistency over low heat.
- Once the consistency is achieved, remove from heat and add the lemon juice to taste.
- This sauce goes great over any white meat or fish.