1/1 Photo of Lemon, Butter, and Bacon Scallops
A delicious seafood appetizer perfect for entertaining- or makes a lovely romatic main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set your oven to broil.
- 2Cut bacon slices in half and pre-cook until partially done; about 3-4 minutes in the microwave.
- 3Rinse scallops in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Mix melted butter, sugar and lemon juice.
- 5Dip each scallop into the lemon butter and then wrap with a bacon slice; secure with a toothpick if desired.
- 6Broil on the top rack for about 4 minutes each side, until the scallops turn opaque throughout.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon, Butter, and Bacon Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 713.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.2 g